Saturday 7 September 2013

Profilux VorTech Controller

I received my Profilux VorTech Controller today. With this device I can control my two MP40's with my Profilux controller. That way I can simulate high and low tide, and turn the MP40's down during maintenance or feeding pause. Connected the VorTech Controller with the PAB (Profilux Aquatic Bus) and did a reset of the MP40's. Tried to configure both the MP40's as a slave of the controller (master). But the MP40's failed to see the master controller (Profilux VorTech Controller). No clue how to fix it, luckily I stumbled upon this thread: GHL Support Forum. Opened op the device and indeed the RF module was loose. Pressed it in place again and the blue RF LED went on. Tried to assign the pumps as a slave again and this time with success. Now I'm able to control my MP40's with the Profilux Controller.

Profilux VorTech Controller

The topright RF module was loose

No comments:

Post a Comment